From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Ping: Retro Guy
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:54:50 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:54 UTC

Hello again, Retro Guy, just wanted to pass along information that alt.arts.poetry.comments

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

is under attack from at least two malicious cyberbullies (who in fact I think have made bogus complaints to you, themselves, in the past):

Michael Pendragon

and NancyGene

The currect targets of their attacks are regular poster Jordy C. and his family, in specific, his nephew, "Jordan Chasescott", who doesn't even post on the newsgroup.

Google Groups Removals have already begun deleting the libelous posts against Jordy C. and his family, but, of course, other Usenet portals still carry the extremely offensive posts, which, in turn, are or will be picked up by search engines, thus smearing the name of Jordan Chasescott, which could negatively impact his job and other aspects of real life.

Michael Pendragon and NancyGene are troll spamming the attacks on almost every thread, so it won't take long for you to see what I mean, Retro Guy.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Will Dockery.

--
Posted on novaBBS

Re: Ping: Retro Guy

<14074191903f5129e2cafb23e41525d7@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=796&group=rocksolid.shared.general#796

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Ping: Retro Guy
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 21:17:16 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 21:17 UTC

For example, Retro Guy, here are the search results for "Jordan Chasescott", who, again, doesn't even post to Usenet, as the malicious posts are targeting his uncle, Jordy C.

arts / search results for: Jordan Chasescott
https://news.novabbs.com/arts/search.php

I don't think that link will take you directly to the results, from the looks of the link, so here it is on the Google Groups portal:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/search?q=%22Jordan%20Chasescott%22

Search Conversations for "Jordan Chasescott"

Here, you can see the dozens of malicious attack posts made on Jordy C. and his family, mainly by NancyGene and Michael Pendragon.

Any help you can give us with these clever, sneaky cyberbully trolls would be appreciated, Retro Guy.

Will Dockery
will.dockery@gmail.com

--
Posted on novaBBS

Re: Ping: Retro Guy

<320a1d728b0165c63ca186af571b7727@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=797&group=rocksolid.shared.general#797

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 01:48:48 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 01:48 UTC

Hello again, Retro Guy, just wanted to pass along information that alt.arts.poetry.comments

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

is under attack from at least two malicious cyberbullies (who in fact I think have made bogus complaints to you, themselves, in the past):

Michael Pendragon

Update, Michael Pendragon is now posting his cyberbully attacks against Jordy and his family under the name

"Will Donkey"

[...]

<6a8cc71deb6ef423166b05eb0c8dc0dc@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=798&group=rocksolid.shared.general#798

From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 02:52:25 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 02:52 UTC

It's disgusting stuff that they're posting. I.C. has been posting on aapc for years. He's gay, therefore childless, and thinks the world of his nephew, J.C. (whose nickname, "Jordy," I.C.'s been using frever as his posting nym. Therefore, by Michael Pendragon's logic, he's a child molester who's been raping his nephew for years (which is the poem's content).

--
Posted on novaBBS

Re: Ping: Retro Guy

<b1e8033e0e6d5b38496b7de6e6191cd1@news.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=817&group=rocksolid.shared.general#817

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 11:31:59 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 11:31 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> It's disgusting stuff that they're posting. I.C. has been posting on aapc for years. He's gay, therefore childless, and thinks the world of his nephew, J.C. (whose nickname, "Jordy," I.C.'s been using frever as his posting nym. Therefore, by Michael Pendragon's logic, he's a child molester who's been raping his nephew for years (which is the poem's content).

Yes, Michael Pendragon and NancyGene make it clear their agenda is to smear the name and family of Jordan Chasescott, blatant cyberbully tactics.

--
Posted on novaBBS