From: retro.guy@retrobbs.synchro.net (Retro Guy)
To: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Simple ff check to find unlinked group
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 02:30:53 -0700
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Retro Guy - Wed, 20 Sep 2017 09:30 UTC

I found a very simple way to find any groups linked in fudforum to the
nntp server that are not linked properly.

Assuming you have all the forum sync (nntp.php) scripts running inside
one script. Just run the script and save or view the output.

Any forum improperly linked (usually failed auth) will show up in the
output and be easy to identify.

This won't show groups you never linked (or added to the script) in the
first place, but it shows any that you may have a typo in the
username/password to the nntp server.

Just tossing that out there as it just helped me find a group I wondered
why wasn't syncing.

Retro Guy