From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-9m9-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Subject: inn2 message ids
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 04:11:35 -0700
To: rocksolid.shared.linux
 by: Retro Guy - Thu, 30 Aug 2018 11:11 UTC

To: rocksolid.shared.linux
Learned by trial last night that inn2 won't accept a post with a colon
after the '@'.

I hadn't really thought about it, but I was running a site on a different
port, and the ip:port was added to the message id. Took me a few minutes
to realize what was wrong.

Synchronet will accept the post, but inn2 will not.

inn2 is actually handling it properly, Synchronet is just replacing the
message-id, which is fine also.

Retro Guy
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS