Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 15:42:30 +0000
Subject: Goon Collusion vs. China Girl
From: Anonymous@invalid.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 15:42 UTC

There are some BIG LIES: goons from adversary countries don't collude and goons save lives. I know I'm preaching to the choir.

John has three half football size supermarkets in 2 EU countries. His significant other was a business smart China Girl. Besides the usual couple arrangements, China Girl got a salary for her work and 100% profit for the items that were her idea (her "baby").

At the beginning of the Covid pandemic, China Girl decided to go to China and import, for the supermarkets, masks, sanitizers etc... bypassing the blocked official channels. It was not smuggling and legal. For communications with John, China Girl insisted on WECHAT.

She had a few successful small deliveries but one day she vanished. John got some cease and desist letters that said: the exclusive distributors for the items are bla...bla...bla. He was distraught, in pain, because of the disappearance and decided to investigated who sent the letters. It was Retired-my-ass local goons. China Girl lost...