From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-aq8-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Subject: Re: Change in groups
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 13:01:53 -0700
To: All
 by: Retro Guy - Sat, 2 Feb 2019 20:01 UTC

> i created the directories in /var/spool/news and also created the
> groups on def3 (nice feature of ff to allow nesting of groups), but
> inn still gives me 411 - no such group for .nodes and .help.
> for .announcement it is ok, but messages are not synced yet. i guess

Did you also create the groups with ctlinnd?

> inn just needs a little bit of time. btw, what do i need to do so
> that rslight reads the config files again ? i created the groups
> there as well (def2), but they do not show up.

Delete the file in the rocksolid dir rocksolid/spool/groups.dat

It will be recreated the next time you click to display it.

Re: Change in groups

<q34tbb$q14$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=24&group=rocksolid.shared.rocksolid#24

From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 15:08:11 -0500
 by: trw - Sat, 2 Feb 2019 20:08 UTC

>Did you also create the groups with ctlinnd?

Yes I did. def5 just seems to take longer, i have seen that before.
I will use def2 for the time being, that works.
Posted on: def3.i2p