Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:35:53 +0000
Subject: 3Z Depression Blog
From: Anonymous@www.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:35 UTC

From time to time I read the blog. It appears that the guy is under some illusion of greatness as a persecuted genius. Snap out of it! You were never good enough but the best available under a certain criterion.

The 3Z forum software is a nightmare for the i2p user. Every time I posted I had to scramble like a bat out of hell to avoid tracking and traffic analysis. If the forum software is not "Classified" maybe you can post it and get some honest tips.

The good thing about you is: "you are the best software forum operator"

Reminder about your humble beginning environment:

In the second part of the 1990's there was a flurry of tech startups that ended up with a bust. If you owned Yahoo stock you have an idea of what I'm talking about.
The most successful startups were anonymous securities exchanges. At the time they were called Taxes Paid because the maximum amount of taxes were paid to guarantee anonymity. There was a feature that is available in Z cash where you could de-anonymize a transaction if you wanted.
Most people want to stay anonymous because of the pressure from family and society in general. A few are inside traders and their exploits were used to shut down the exchanges. "Know your customer" rule was introduced. Plenty of lawmakers are inside traders but there is never talk about shutting that wracked down.

A few of my very good friends were involved in such operations. The lowest paid one (part shareholder) was 10k/week. Some were making 6 figures a week. The fees were equal or lower than Vanguard which at the time was considered the best value.

When these exchanges were shut down along with other things like airport software etc... NONE of these guys were ever allowed to touch a computer or a smart phone. Their funds/property was frozen and administered by judges into bankruptcy. There are some Houdini stories and some death.

Most com software for these exchanges was p2p. Only the best made the cut... Of course i2p had to pick under these circumstances with limited funds and 3Z and Random were picked.

If you care at all about my software writing rating for you: You are better than 75-80% of the crappers out there. I really don't know you or care to know you. You came to my attention because you were entrapped by evil doers.

Here is a joke to cheer you up!

Little "Pee Schwantze" Johnny asks his father "what is the difference between theory and practice". Under normal circumstances the father would tell Johnny to go ask his mother. Considering the importance of the question the father decided to answer it himself. "Would you post a porn video of yourself for 10 million" asked the father. Johnny without hesitation said "yes". The father looked at him with disdain. "In theory you should be rich, in practice you are just a cocksucker".

So in theory you should be rich...

P.S. If the name Pee Schwantze ringed a bell for any of you. You are too dependent on Whonix.