From: gold@rush.example (Coin Goldrush)
Newsgroups: alt.bitcoins,alt.cypherpunks,alt.privacy.anon-server,rocksolid.shared.encryption,sci.crypt
Subject: Seeking volunteers to goldrush & bootstrap a new anonymous token
system
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 23:13:55 -0600
 by: Coin Goldrush - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 05:13 UTC

I am formulating how to announce and coordinate a bootstrap of a new
token network. Ideally it will be set to go in about six months. Where
should I inquire to find volunteers to bootstrap a new anonymous
crypto-currency system?

The system is experimental. It is not guaranteed to do anything useful.
The system is meant to create tokens and allow tokens to be transferred
between cryptographic ledger accounts, AKA, 'wallets.' The tokens can
represent anything the user desires for them to represent. The tokens
can represent coupons. The tokens can represent digital coins. The
tokens can represent beans, if you wish to trade beans for tokens. Your
imagination is the only limit for the use of the tokens.

The system is not a blockchain. It is very different than blockchain. It
does use Merkle trees but in a very unique way. The system is neither
proof-of-work nor proof-of-stake. It works on new ideas. Every peer on
the network mints tokens by lottery. Mining pools are not built in to
the protocol. It works more like a lottery than a proof of work system.
The more verifications a peer can prove the ability to perform, the more
odds the peer has on the draw. A periodic gossip check establishes a
peer's weight for the draw.

The protocol is fully anonymous. It employs homomorphic commitment
schemes to guarantee that all transactions are blind and untraceable.
Wallet balances are also invisible to the network.

Roughly 50 volunteers will be needed to bootstrap at the exact same time
to get the network running. Ideally I would like to have boot-strap
peers online in a dozen or more countries.

Early adopters will have much higher odds in the lottery-like system for
earning coins. The initial volunteers will be provided an exact date and
time for the bootstrap goldrush via email, with links to the whitepaper
and binaries.

The binaries include a minting peer, wallet, and a simple app for
sending transactions and checking the wallet balance.

The volunteers would need to have a container or virtual machine ready
with Debian stable to install the software.

The release will be emailed to all volunteers first. About three days
after the release information and links will be posted to alt.bitcoins
so the initial volunteers have a head start to mint with increased odds
in their favor. Thereafter I will begin posting release links to
whatever Internet spaces are suggested as relevant for my project.

No source code will be provided until well after the goldrush and a
large number of peers are onboarded. Providing source code will only
allow the rich grifters to copy and air-drop copy for their scams and
kill my network in the cradle with their grift market advertising power.
This is why the bootstrappers need to prepare a container or VM, for
security, in case there are any bugs. Questions will be answered in the
whitepaper on the goldrush release and reveal.

Please suggest online spaces where I may inquire of curious and
interested parties for such a bootstrap event. I will not respond to
requests for the source code.

Any and all participation in the goldrush is subject to the disclaimer
below.

--

DISCLAIMER

This is merely an offer to participate in a scientific experiment.

The term 'goldrush' is a term of digital art signifying a 'first, come,
first serve' situation. This term, 'goldrush' does not mean literal gold
or any thing of actual value.

Use subject to license.

This is not a investment offer.

This is not a money-making opportunity.

This system is neither an investment nor a security.

Absolutely no promise or warranty is represented herein. The author
specifically disclaims and disavows any purported hypothecation of value
or profit.

The proffered software system is experimental.

This is not an offer of sale or bargain.

This is not a 'initial coin offering.'

This system is not an investment and any interpretation as an investment
is specifically disclaimed and disavowed. This is an offer to
participate in a experimental system for the purposes of scientific
exploration of a proposed digital token protocol.

No purchase is necessary to use the release binary software according to
the terms of the license agreement that governs the use of the software.

The author is not liable for any damage or harm, real or imagined,
arising from any use of the system. Every user of the system
specifically holds the author harmless for any harm, loss, or damage,
either from the use of the software or incidental to the use, without
exception.

There is no recourse to the author for any thing arising out of the use
of the software.

Re: Seeking volunteers to goldrush & bootstrap a new anonymous token system

<tp9vr4$17acp$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=159&group=rocksolid.shared.encryption#159

Followup: alt.bitcoins
From: gold@rush.example (Coin Goldrush)
Newsgroups: alt.bitcoins,alt.cypherpunks,alt.privacy.anon-server,rocksolid.shared.encryption,sci.crypt
system
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 14:22:02 -0600
 by: Coin Goldrush - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 20:22 UTC

On 1/5/23 23:13, Coin Goldrush wrote:
> [...]
> in their favor. Thereafter I will begin posting release links to
> whatever Internet spaces are suggested as relevant for my project.
>
> No source code will be provided until well after the goldrush and a
> large number of peers are onboarded. Providing source code will only
> allow the rich grifters to copy and air-drop copy for their scams and
> kill my network in the cradle with their grift market advertising power.
> This is why the bootstrappers need to prepare a container or VM, for
> security, in case there are any bugs. Questions will be answered in the
> whitepaper on the goldrush release and reveal.
>
> Please suggest online spaces where I may inquire of curious and
> interested parties for such a bootstrap event. I will not respond to
> requests for the source code.
>
> Any and all participation in the goldrush is subject to the disclaimer

I posted a link to this usenet message on the hackernews feed
(news.ycombinator.com).

Their censors removed the post and deleted my user account. No
explanation was provided.

See for yourself: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=34277509

What are they trying to hide? What are they trying to control?