From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: ww3
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 04:09:12+0000
 by: anon - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 04:09 UTC

We clearly warn U.S. for the ww3.

Posted on def4

Re: ww3

<qvothn$6hi$1@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=127&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#127

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Re: ww3
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 00:50:26 -0500
 by: Guest - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 05:50 UTC

a_non wrote on Wed, 15 January 2020 23:09
> We clearly warn U.S. for the ww3.
>
> Posted on def4

great you warned all 5 of us. try somewhere people will see your warning.
Posted on def3

Re: ww3

<8767d77401518ea3cd4bb2f61d4e6bef$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=128&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#128

From: Mei@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:51:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mei - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:51 UTC

Guest wrote:

> a_non wrote on Wed, 15 January 2020 23:09
>> We clearly warn U.S. for the ww3.
>>
>> Posted on def4

> great you warned all 5 of us. try somewhere people will see your warning.
> Posted on def3

We're the important five, right? Who's worried about a few billion losers without the good taste and sense to hang out on Rocksolid ;P

It's a little mystifying to me that people keep coming here seemingly thinking that because it's accessible via I2P this is the Secret Darknet Forum where all of the 1337 hackers and Real Underground people hang out. They'd really be better off on Reddit or Facebook.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: ww3

<f6644b8ace530e126d8ff2c3e5a8884a$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=129&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#129

From: Retro Guy@rslight.i2p (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:22:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Retro Guy - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:22 UTC

Mei wrote:

> Guest wrote:

>> a_non wrote on Wed, 15 January 2020 23:09
>>> We clearly warn U.S. for the ww3.
>>>
>>> Posted on def4

>> great you warned all 5 of us. try somewhere people will see your warning.
>> Posted on def3

> We're the important five, right? Who's worried about a few billion losers without the good taste and sense to hang out on Rocksolid ;P

Yes, that's us! Most probably think we're like so many other sites that will just disappear soon, but they underestimate our irritatingly strong persistence :) We're not going anywhere any time soon (barring ww3 of course)

> It's a little mystifying to me that people keep coming here seemingly thinking that because it's accessible via I2P this is the Secret Darknet Forum where all of the 1337 hackers and Real Underground people hang out. They'd really be better off on Reddit or Facebook.

Exactly, and there's the spam posts for illegal products/activities that link to clearnet email and sites. Why not just spam Facebook with it?

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: ww3

<4303973331266f11321dd6cff87223a9@def4>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=130&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#130

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:49:49+0000
 by: anon - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:49 UTC

>because it's accessible via I2P this is the Secret Darknet Forum where all of the 1337 hackers and Real Underground people hang out.

that's because it is true, of course, lol, at least the part "Darknet Forum". about the 1337 i don't know, but the hacker part is true as well (here is one, and i would count Retro Guy as well).
but yeah, most guests that just pop in and drop a one liner have a distorted idea of what is going on here.

>They'd really be better off on Reddit or Facebook.

Haven't been to either in a long long time. Reddit was interesting at one point, but the now owner seems to be a wall-to-wall asshole.

cheers

trw

Posted on def4