From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Russian Man Song
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:37:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:37 UTC

Wearing a Sea Spirit on Su-7 and bombing Los Angeles tonight.
Get on a plane in the Shanghai Spirit and land in Los Angeles tonight.
Hang Sukhoi Su-35 with live ammunition and capture Trump alive tonight.
Pick up an A K vodka and the White House is my home today.
Scythe hammer body plastered, bare this Wall Street.
Iron Bone Slav, die not watching Hollywood.
Adidas Clover, dancing never wrenches its legs.
Adidas is a rogue, America is down and I am king.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
novabbs.i2p

Re: Russian Man Song

<a240a3a226ee81b1db6b223fed1698e5$1@novabbs.i2p>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=102&group=rocksolid.nodes.announce#102

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: Re: Russian Man Song
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:42:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: AnonUser - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 06:42 UTC

Damn wrong translation.
Wearing a Sea Spirit on Su-7 and bombing Los Angeles tonight.
Get on the plane in a seersucker and land in Los Angeles tonight.