From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: All
Subject: podcasts
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 17:20:54 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Internet
 by: MRO - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:20 UTC

So i probably said i have been listening/watching the tosh show on youtube,
i found another good one to watch. it's actor michael rosenbaum.
https://www.youtube.com/@InsideOfYouPodcast
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

podcasts

<65C53395.4770.dove-internet@warensemble.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=928&group=DOVE-Net.Internet#928

From: daitengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE (DaiTengu)
To: MRO
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 14:03:33 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Internet
 by: DaiTengu - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 20:03 UTC

Re: podcasts
By: MRO to All on Tue Jan 30 2024 05:20 pm

MR> So i probably said i have been listening/watching the tosh show on
MR> youtube, i found another good one to watch. it's actor michael rosenbaum.
MR> https://www.youtube.com/@InsideOfYouPodcast

When I was laid up from surgery last year, I binged a whole mess of his interviews. They were great. He seems like a genuine, down-to-earth kinda guy and his interviews aren't the normal "so what are you doing next in your career, what was it like working with X or doing Y"? crap that a lot of podcasts are. I mean, occasionally it's like that, but usually in service of answering other questions.

DaiTengu

....I stayed in a really old hotel last night. They sent me a wake-up letter.

---
■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com