From: paulie420@VERT/BEERS20 (paulie420)
To: poindexter FORTRAN
Subject: Re: Kasm Workspaces
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 10:51:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Unix
 by: paulie420 - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 10:51 UTC

pF> I just started playing with Kasm workspaces, it's a pretty nifty tool.
pF> It runs in a docker container and streams container'ed environments or
pF> applications into an isolated session, run in their open-source browser-
pF> based VNC tool.

I, also, recently started playing w/ KASM... I have a ProxMox VM with it right now, and used it while on my Texas trip last week to spin up a TOR browser.

What do you use it for? Have you added any containers yourself - I had a bit of an issue trying to load a Syncterm Docker container; but it was user error for sure...

Any plans for it - or just playing around? I have a few extra containers I'd like to add to mine...