From: ogg@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Ogg)
To: All
Subject: Say goodbye to the old ProtonMail
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 14:13:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Internet
 by: Ogg - Mon, 9 May 2022 18:13 UTC

Hello All..

FROM the makers of Protonmail approx 6:04 PM EDT(3 hours ago)

"Say goodbye to the old ProtonMail, and hello to the new
ProtonMail

"Last year we launched the newly redesigned ProtonMail for web,
which offers a modern look and feel and an easy-to-use
interface, making it even easier to stay in touch with your
family, friends, and colleagues. Learn more about the new
ProtonMail for web

"The new ProtonMail for web was rebuilt from the ground up and
at release was missing a few features present in the old
version. To ensure a smooth transition for all users, we kept
the old version of ProtonMail available at old.protonmail.com
and app.protonmail.ch.

"We are pleased to announce that all features available on the
old ProtonMail for web are now available on the new ProtonMail
for web.

"You can now do everything (and more) that you are used to
doing on ProtonMail by going to mail.protonmail.com and signing
in using your regular ProtonMail username and password.

"Therefore, we are discontinuing old.protonmail.com and
app.protonmail.ch. In the next few days, you will no longer be
able to use those sites to access ProtonMail.

--- OpenXP 5.0.51
* Origin: Ogg's Dovenet Point (723:320/1.9)
� Synchronet � CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP

Say goodbye to the old ProtonMail

<627C152D.8518.dove-int@vert.synchro.net>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=730&group=DOVE-Net.Internet#730

From: hustler@VERT (Hustler)
To: Ogg
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 05:57:33 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Internet
 by: Hustler - Wed, 11 May 2022 12:57 UTC

Re: Say goodbye to the old ProtonMail
By: Ogg to All on Mon May 09 2022 09:13 pm

> "Therefore, we are discontinuing old.protonmail.com and
> app.protonmail.ch. In the next few days, you will no longer be
> able to use those sites to access ProtonMail.

I discontinued using this shit email service years ago.

HusTler

HusTler
The Man, the Myth, The Legend.

---
■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

Say goodbye to the old ProtonMail

<627D058B.5185.dove-int@capitolcityonline.net>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=731&group=DOVE-Net.Internet#731

From: ogg@VERT/CAPCITY2 (Ogg)
To: Hustler
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 02:02:00 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Internet
 by: Ogg - Thu, 12 May 2022 06:02 UTC

Hello Hustler!

** On Wednesday 11.05.22 - 12:57, Hustler wrote to Ogg:

>> "Therefore, we are discontinuing old.protonmail.com and
>> app.protonmail.ch. In the next few days, you will no longer be
>> able to use those sites to access ProtonMail.

H> I discontinued using this shit email service years ago.

Why do you say that? :/ Perhaps it has changed since "years
ago". I've been using it for about 6yr perhaps.