From: neoarata@VERT/THEREALM (NeoArata)
To: All
Subject: Lord2 JS
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 05:06:42 -0700
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Javascript
 by: NeoArata - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 12:06 UTC

Hello. Are there instructions on the JS version of lord 2 that comes with synchronet? My game crashed today with a runtime error and I'm wondering how to debug it. Are there any log files associated with the game. Is it actively maintained? Thanks.

---
■ Synchronet ■ The Realm BBS

Lord2 JS

<621BDCEF.3639.sync-js@vert.synchro.net>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=728&group=DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Javascript#728

From: digital.man@VERT (Digital Man)
To: NeoArata
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 05:19:59 -0800
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Javascript
 by: Digital Man - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 13:19 UTC

Re: Lord2 JS
By: NeoArata to All on Sun Feb 27 2022 12:06 pm

> Hello. Are there instructions on the JS version of lord 2 that comes with
> synchronet? My game crashed today with a runtime error and I'm wondering
> how to debug it. Are there any log files associated with the game. Is it
> actively maintained? Thanks.

Deuce is maintaining it but not here. You can find him in irc.synchro.net.
--
digital man (rob)

Breaking Bad quote #25:
Now if I could only learn how to lick myself. - Hank Schrader
Norco, CA WX: 72.6°F, 9.0% humidity, 9 mph NE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs
---
■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net