From: cozmo@VERT/LUN (Cozmo)
To: Andeddu
Subject: Re: NFL
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 01:38:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Sports
 by: Cozmo - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 01:38 UTC

An> > If the Bills can stay healthy they have a great chance. Right now they
An> > a ton of injuries. Fingers Crossed. :)
An>
An> I hope so too! If any organisation's players/fans deserve to pick up a
An> Super Bowl trophy, it's the Bills!

Yeah, Wide right still hurts. I feel they have the team this year. If injuries keep them from being that team it would suck. I say this because it's so hard to keep players for long like the old days. I'm afraid that if they don't do it this year it might not happen.

cozmo

|02-=|10Cozmo|02=-

* Origin: Lunatics Unleashed BBS

Re: NFL

<634311D5.390.dove-sports@amstrad.simulant.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=11&group=DOVE-Net.Sports#11

From: andeddu@VERT/AMSTRAD (Andeddu)
To: Cozmo
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 12:24:21 +0100
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Sports
 by: Andeddu - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 11:24 UTC

Re: Re: NFL
By: Cozmo to Andeddu on Sun Oct 09 2022 08:38 am

> Yeah, Wide right still hurts. I feel they have the team this year. If
> injuries keep them from being that team it would suck. I say this because
> it's so hard to keep players for long like the old days. I'm afraid that if
> they don't do it this year it might not happen.
>
> cozmo

I saw an ESPN documentary called the Four Falls of Buffalo and was gutted for
Norwood and everyone associated with the Bills. They defintely deserve a Super
Bowl and I would love to see that happen... it was brtual watching them go up
against the greatest Dallas Cowboys team ever assembled lead by the legendary
Troy Aikman. Made me feel like it was a foregone conclusion as there was no
winning against THAT team.

Ah well, at least you guys are kicking Steeler ass as I type this :P.

---
■ Synchronet ■ BBS for Amstrad computer users including CPC, PPC and PCW!