Subject: Humanity
From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 08:24 UTC
View all headers
My name is Stephen Aaron Jesse and I hope this post find you well.  I have a website at https://www.d3ds3c.net that will tell you more about me and who I am.

God Bless All of You

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 13:27 UTC
From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Diogenes
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 08:27:46 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to All on Wed Sep 07 2022 03:24 am

 > My name is Stephen Aaron Jesse and I hope this post find you well.  I have a
 > website at https://www.d3ds3c.net that will tell you more about me and who I
 > am.
 >
 > God Bless All of You

that seems a bit crazy looking, dude.
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: DaiTengu
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 17:48 UTC
From: daitengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE (DaiTengu)
To: Diogenes
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 12:48:08 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to All on Wed Sep 07 2022 03:24 am

 Di> My name is Stephen Aaron Jesse and I hope this post find you well. I have
 Di> a website at https://www.d3ds3c.net that will tell you more about me and
 Di> who I am.

 Oh boy.

 >  PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE.

 I'll try.  It's ugly as sin and hard to read because it is in ALL CAPS and fixed width to about 26 characters wide.

 > ON THIS DAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH 2022 I NOW SAINT JOYCE MEYER.

 This took me a minute to wrap my head around.

 1. you cannot "Saint" anyone.  The word you're looking for is "canonize".
 2. as far as I can tell, you're not The Pope.
 3. Joyce Meyer?  The televangelist that scams money out of poor people so she can take another flight on her private jet?  (A Gulfstream IV.  I wonder if she's jealous of Kenneth Copeland's Gulfstream V?  At least she's not a filthy peasant like Creflo A. Dollar who only has a Gulfstream III!)

HACKERS OF THE WORLD: KEEP ATTACKING MY SERVERS, YOUR ATTEMPTS ARE FUTILE.

 I really doubt any "hackers" are attacking your servers. What is it with Evangelicals and their persecution complexes?
 1. you're running on Namecheap hosting. Those aren't "your servers"
 2. Other than having the admittedly kinda neat "deds3c" domain, your site isn't going to be a target for hackers. there's nothing there anyone would want to take, learn, or even deface.

 > BEFORE YOU PROCEED ... I WOULD LIKE TO CONGATULATE YOU.
 > YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVAL JUST WENT UP SIGNIFICANTLY,
 > JUST FROM READING THIS SITE...

 This sounds like a threat, bub.

 [ ... ] MANY THREATENING WORDS IN ALL CAPS [ ... ]

I JUST WANT TO REITERATE THAT HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE MOTIVE HERE,

 I think you mean "Ulterior motive"

 er, sorry.  "ULTERIOR MOTIVE"

 I'm skipping over inane rambling from here on out and picking out a few choice things. at this point, I still have no idea what you're going on about.

 "WINTER WILL SOON BE UPON US"

 Fuck yeah!  Ice fishing season!

 > [ ... ] INANE RAMBLING, END OF THE WORLD, DOGS & CATS LIVING TOGETHER.
 > MASS HYSTERIA! [ ... ]

 > SATANISTS OF THE WORLD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE REALLY INVOLVED WITH.

 Oh, now you've peaked my interest.  Lemme guess "Satanists" are anyone who isn't Christian, right?

 > YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE ON DARK MAGICK AND WITCHCRAFT WILL HELP EXPEDITE
 > YOUR OWN DEMISE. THE SHIELD I RECEIVE FROM THE LORD IN ALL OF MY BATTLES
 > WILL ALWAYS BE TRIUMPHANT OVER ANY MAGICK OR RITUALS YOU CONJURE UP.

  "Magick" ?  Do you think "Mage: The Ascension" is a real thing, and not simply a game?

 > [... ] Blah blah .. TEH TWITTERS REFUSE TO VERIFY ME... blah blah [ ... ]

 You have to be a notable public figure. not just "a business"

 > [ ... ] Blah Blah THIS TWEET SHOWS EVIL EXISTS! blah blah [ ... ]

 Dude, "The Church of Satan" along with "The Satanic Temple" are as satanic as I am christian.

 Anyway, I'm going to stop here. I have work to do .. this was a lark though, thanks for the laugh!

DaiTengu

.... I'm not broke, I'm just badly bent.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 09:51 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: MRO to Diogenes on Wed Sep 07 2022 08:27 am

I understand.  I completely understand, it is crazy... espcially when it is happening to you

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 09:55 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: DaiTengu to Diogenes on Wed Sep 07 2022 12:48 pm

 >   Re: Humanity
I understand and I appreciate the critism no matter whichever way you meant it. I will keep that in mind moving forward.  Thank you

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 12:53 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 04:51 am

 >   Re: Humanity
 >   By: MRO to Diogenes on Wed Sep 07 2022 08:27 am
 >
 > I understand.  I completely understand, it is crazy... espcially when it
 >
 > is

schizophrenia?

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 11:44 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 07:53 am

I expected you would say something like that.  You are not the first to say that and will not be the last.  The thing is, if you read my webpage you would know this all started when I had an EEG done for seizures, seems like you have not read any of it by your implication.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 11:46 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 06:44 am

I have also pleaded out online to everyone for help.  Scientists, Doctors anyone at this point, but it has fallen upon deaf ears.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 11:48 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 07:53 am

I do not need insults nor the approval of you or anyone else for what I am doing.  God called on me,  I answered.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

Subject: Re: Humanity
From: Gamgee
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 13:15 UTC
View all headers
-=> Diogenes wrote to MRO <=-

 Di>   Re: Humanity
 Di>   By: MRO to Diogenes on Wed Sep 07 2022 08:27 am

 Di> I understand.  I completely understand, it is crazy... espcially
 Di> when it is happening to you

Please learn how to quote something of the text you are replying to.
Otherwise, nobody has any idea what you're talking about.

.... Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 14:47 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 06:44 am

 >   Re: Humanity
 >   By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 07:53 am
 >
 > I expected you would say something like that.  You are not the first to say
 > that and will not be the last.  The thing is, if you read my webpage you
 > would know this all started when I had an EEG done for seizures, seems like
 > you have not read any of it by your implication.

you can be schitzo all you want, but you need to learn how to fucking quote.

no i have no read your whackadoo website. it hurts my brain.
also an eeg wont tell if you have seizures i'm pretty sure. if you are having one right there i'm sure it will show up.
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 14:47 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 06:46 am

 >   Re: Humanity
 >   By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 06:44 am
 >
 > I have also pleaded out online to everyone for help.  Scientists, Doctors

i'm pleading for you to quote.
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 14:48 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 06:48 am

 >   Re: Humanity
 >   By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 07:53 am
 >
 > I do not need insults nor the approval of you or anyone else for what I am
 > doing.  God called on me,  I answered.

I've actually had god call on me and that's not what it's like. god doesn't call on you to be a loon.

he doesn't want crazy people making whacky websites.
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: DaiTengu
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 14:04 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to DaiTengu on Fri Sep 09 2022 04:55 am

 Di> I understand and I appreciate the critism no matter whichever way you
 Di> meant it. I will keep that in mind moving forward. Thank you

 I meant it in the most "You need to dial it back about 98%" way possible.

 And possibly see a therapist.

DaiTengu

.... Birth is the beginning of death.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 13:41 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 09:48 am

 >   Re: Humanity
 >   By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 06:48 am
 >
 >  >   Re: Humanity
 >  >   By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 07:53 am
 >
 >  > I do not need insults nor the approval of you or anyone else for what I
 >  > am doing.  God called on me,  I answered.
 >
 > I've actually had god call on me and that's not what it's like. god doesn't
 > call on you to be a loon.
 >
 > he doesn't want crazy people making whacky websites.

Well, another person that think they are the smartest in the world.  You are not the first to come at me with name calling, etc.  Thousands of people have and you do not phase me.  The problem with people Today is they think they know everything, like you.  Why are you even inthis board?  Are you here to only cause problems?  Do you have a closed mind?  Jealous??  What is it that really makes you want to try and down me and my character? Lameness has spread all over the internet now it seems.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 13:45 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 09:48 am

 >   Re: Humanity
 >   By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 06:48 am
 >
 >  >   Re: Humanity
 >  >   By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 07:53 am
 >
 >  > I do not need insults nor the approval of you or anyone else for what I
 >  > am doing.  God called on me,  I answered.
 >
 > I've actually had god call on me and that's not what it's like. god doesn't
 > call on you to be a loon.
 >
 > he doesn't want crazy people making whacky websites.

So I guess your God called on you to call other people names and being mean to other people?  Not mine bud.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 13:47 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 09:48 am

 >   Re: Humanity
 >   By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 06:48 am
 >
 >  >   Re: Humanity
 >  >   By: MRO to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 07:53 am
 >
 >  > I do not need insults nor the approval of you or anyone else for what I
 >  > am doing.  God called on me,  I answered.
 >
 > I've actually had god call on me and that's not what it's like. god doesn't
 > call on you to be a loon.
 >
 > he doesn't want crazy people making whacky websites.

haha another one, it's funny how all of you come out of the wood works with mental illness first.  It couldn't be a divine event by any means, right?

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 21:58 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 08:41 am

 > Well, another person that think they are the smartest in the world.  You are
 > not the first to come at me with name calling, etc.  Thousands of people
 > have and you do not phase me.  The problem with people Today is they think
 > they know everything, like you.  Why are you even inthis board?  Are you

i'm not the smartest in the world, but my IQ is 140 and i've been tested twice.
I just dont use my mental faculties unless it's absolutely necessary.

anyways, if god inspired you tell him to get you some web development skills.
i have yet to see a well made webpage from a religious nut.
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 21:58 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 08:45 am

 >  > he doesn't want crazy people making whacky websites.
 >
 > So I guess your God called on you to call other people names and being mean
 > to other people?  Not mine bud.

no.
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 21:59 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to MRO on Fri Sep 09 2022 08:47 am

 >  > I've actually had god call on me and that's not what it's like. god
 >  > doesn't call on you to be a loon.
 >
 >  > he doesn't want crazy people making whacky websites.
 >
 > haha another one, it's funny how all of you come out of the wood works with
 > mental illness first.  It couldn't be a divine event by any means, right?

what do you mean another one? i'm the same dude from the other post ya fucking spaz
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: Cornpop
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 07:55 UTC
From: cornpop@VERT/TPME (Cornpop)
To: Diogenes
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 03:55:53 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers
  Re: Humanity
  By: Diogenes to All on Wed Sep 07 2022 03:24 am

 > My name is Stephen Aaron Jesse and I hope this post find you well.  I have a
 > website at https://www.d3ds3c.net that will tell you more about me and who I
 > am.
 >
 > God Bless All of You

Welcome friend and God bless you.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ PortalMelon.XYZ

From: Jimmy Anderson
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 19:37 UTC
View all headers
-=> Diogenes wrote to All <=-

 Di> My name is Stephen Aaron Jesse and I hope this post find you well.  I
 Di> have a website at https://www.d3ds3c.net that will tell you more about
 Di> me and who I am.

 Di> God Bless All of You

I've been AFK from BBS's for a while...

Web site is not active?

.... Virus Check Complete. All viruses functioning normally.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 02:38 UTC
From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: Jimmy Anderson
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 20:38:17 -0600
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers
  Re: Re: Humanity
  By: Jimmy Anderson to Diogenes on Thu Jan 05 2023 01:37 pm

 > -=> Diogenes wrote to All <=-
 >
 >  Di> My name is Stephen Aaron Jesse and I hope this post find you well.  I
 >  Di> have a website at https://www.d3ds3c.net that will tell you more about
 >  Di> me and who I am.
 >
 >  Di> God Bless All of You
 >
 > I've been AFK from BBS's for a while...
 >
 > Web site is not active?

i think that website has been compromised. it tries to redirect and do some shit  that opera won't allow.  chrome period won't run it.
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: DaiTengu
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 14:08 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Re: Humanity
  By: MRO to Jimmy Anderson on Thu Jan 05 2023 08:38 pm

 >> Web site is not active?

 MR> i think that website has been compromised. it tries to redirect and do
 MR> some shit that opera won't allow. chrome period won't run it.

 it's just a namecheap redirect that goes to a "your site is ready!" page.  the SSL certificate is expired, hence the error (along with the SSL not matching the redirect)

That's the guy who claimed he "was hospitalized with a broken neck, and healed himself within one day"

he also had " HACKERS OF THE WORLD: KEEP ATTACKING MY SERVERS, YOUR ATTEMPTS ARE FUTILE." at the top of his website.    While I highly doubt his website was "hacked" or that anyone actually cared about his site beyond it being good for a laugh, tossing something like that at the top of your page just invites skript kiddies to try (assuming they stumble over it).

What likely happened is he screwed up the backend, didn't know how to fix it and gave up.

DaiTengu

....A closed mouth gathers no foot.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 16:35 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Re: Humanity
  By: DaiTengu to MRO on Fri Jan 06 2023 08:08 am

 >   Re: Re: Humanity
 >   By: MRO to Jimmy Anderson on Thu Jan 05 2023 08:38 pm
 >
 >  >> Web site is not active?
 >
 >  MR> i think that website has been compromised. it tries to redirect and
 >
 >  MR> do
 >  MR> some shit that opera won't allow. chrome period won't run it.
 >
 >  it's just a namecheap redirect that goes to a "your site is ready!"
 >
 > page.
 > the SSL certificate is expired, hence the error (along with the SSL not
 > matching the redirect)

okay now i see. i had to use wget on it.  opera and chrome were freaking out. i'm surprised chrome did that because it worked last week when a site had a bad cert.

 > That's the guy who claimed he "was hospitalized with a broken neck, and
 > healed himself within one day"
 >
 > he also had " HACKERS OF THE WORLD: KEEP ATTACKING MY SERVERS, YOUR
 >
 > ATTEMPTS
 > ARE FUTILE." at the top of his website.    While I highly doubt his website
 > was "hacked" or that anyone actually cared about his site beyond it being
 > good for a laugh, tossing something like that at the top of your page just
 > invites skript kiddies to try (assuming they stumble over it).
 >
 > What likely happened is he screwed up the backend, didn't know how to fix
 >
 > it
 > and gave up.

was he trying to run some facebook clone? https://i.imgur.com/J8QEEsE.png okay... jackpot

https://web.archive.org/web/20220506220710/http://www.d3ds3c.net/

god damn! how many fucking times have we had some guy in here
claiming to be GOD.  this guy says he's god, too.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

Pages:12
rocksolid light 0.7.2
clearneti2ptor