Subject: Things I am not here to do with you
From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 22:51 UTC
View all headers
Argue with you
Be put down by you
Argue about Religion and/or scripture

I am only here to spread a message.  I doubt I will even view your replies at this point.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

From: DaiTengu
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 01:24 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Things I am not here to do with you
  By: Diogenes to All on Fri Sep 09 2022 05:51 pm

 Di> I am only here to spread a message. I doubt I will even view your replies
 Di> at this point.

 Yeah, that's the response I usually see from so-called "christians".  They stick their fingers in their ears and make a whole bunch of noise so they can't hear anything that may contradict what they believe.

I spent a good half hour going through the beginning of your site, commented on it, asked a couple questions and just got "Thanks for the feedback"  If you're going to put this stuff out there, you need to back it up.

But no, you only want to play the victim.  You want to be able to yell and scream that you're being persecuted, because that's what the whole Christian mythology is about.  Followers must be persecuted, and whoever is persecuted the most gets the better seat in Heaven.

DaiTengu

.... I used to be an agnostic, but now I'm not so sure.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com

From: MRO
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 01:51 UTC
From: mro@VERT/BBSESINF (MRO)
To: DaiTengu
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 20:51:52 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers
  Re: Things I am not here to do with you
  By: DaiTengu to Diogenes on Fri Sep 09 2022 08:24 pm

 > But no, you only want to play the victim.  You want to be able to yell and
 > scream that you're being persecuted, because that's what the whole Christian
 > mythology is about.  Followers must be persecuted, and whoever is persecuted
 > the most gets the better seat in Heaven.

well this guy is probably just mentally ill.
i just wish there was a mentally ill religious nut who was great at web development.
---
 ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::

From: DaiTengu
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 05:55 UTC
From: daitengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE (DaiTengu)
To: MRO
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 00:55:20 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers
  Re: Things I am not here to do with you
  By: MRO to DaiTengu on Fri Sep 09 2022 08:51 pm

 MR> well this guy is probably just mentally ill.
 MR> i just wish there was a mentally ill religious nut who was great at web
 MR> development. ---

 Yeah, he probably needs to see a therapist.

DaiTengu

.... Kettle, plug, fridge, milk, coffee. Yawn.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com

1
rocksolid light 0.7.2
clearneti2ptor