Subject: This Board
From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 13:55 UTC
View all headers
Why are you even in this board if you are not allowed to freely discuss religion anyways?  Are most of you trolling this board to get a reaction out of someone?  Also, I guess in Today's Era no one is allowed to have a divine intervention from Above.  Seems to me all of you really took note of what is in your religion and it's scripture.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

1
rocksolid light 0.7.2
clearneti2ptor