Subject: Re: Hello World!
From: Irish_Monk
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 09:54 UTC
From: irish_monk@VERT/WARPED (Irish_Monk)
To: Diogenes
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 09:54:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers
 Di> I am new to this board and wanted to introduce myself.  My name is
 Di> Stephen.  Glad to be around like minded people!

Welcome! My name is Allen, (IRISHMONK). Just got back into BBS'ing myself about 2 months ago. Enjoy, its a lot of fun!!!

|10I|02rish_|10M|02onk

.... There is an exception to every rule, except this one.

From: Diogenes
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 22:07 UTC
View all headers
  Re: Re: Hello World!
  By: Irish_Monk to Diogenes on Mon Sep 05 2022 09:54 am

I am a returning user, I used to use BBS back in the early 90's , trying to get back to using it again though, it's like a flash back to the old days again

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from the Universe BBS

1
rocksolid light 0.7.2
clearneti2ptor