Subject: pre trib
From: JIMMY ANDERSON
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 10:16 UTC
From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: ALL
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 10:16:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers

Good day - I've always considered myself a firm believer
in PRE tribulation rapture - now I'm not so sure... It's
what I was taught, so what I believed, but a recent video
opened my eyes to some things I'd not been taught, or had
not considered.

At the very least it's caused me to look deeper... What
are your thoughts?

I'd recommend this video for sure!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwXoMNpOhos

.... Brewed from only the finest aged ASCII characters.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
 ■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Cordova, TN * winserver.org

Subject: Re: pre trib
From: kleb
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 04:34 UTC
From: kleb@VERT/CONCHAOS (kleb)
To: JIMMY ANDERSON
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 00:34:09 -0400
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
View all headers
  Re: pre trib
  By: JIMMY ANDERSON to ALL on Mon Feb 07 2022 10:16 am

 JA> Good day - I've always considered myself a firm believer
 JA> in PRE tribulation rapture - now I'm not so sure... It's
 JA> what I was taught, so what I believed, but a recent video
 JA> opened my eyes to some things I'd not been taught, or had
 JA> not considered.

I haven't watched the video, but I can relate. I used to be pre-trib. Much of that idea came from how I was raised, in reading the Left Behind books, listening to Hal Lindsey and Jack Van Impe, etc. It was on my own after reading scripture again and again that there seemed to be contradictions with the pre-trib position.

I still believe in a rapture, only I would put it sometime after the middle of Daniel's last week, after the antichrist in the temple and the abomination of desolation.

~kleb

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ -=[ conchaos.synchro.net | ConstructiveChaos BBS ]=-

1
rocksolid light 0.7.2
clearneti2ptor