Subject: Top Gun: Maverick
From: The Millionaire
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 01:49 UTC
View all headers
Top Gun: Maverick has made $806.4 million so far.

$ The Millionaire $

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

From: Boraxman
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 08:56 UTC
From: boraxman@VERT/MINDS3 (Boraxman)
To: The Millionaire
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 18:56:25 +1000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
View all headers
  Re: Top Gun: Maverick
  By: The Millionaire to All on Fri Jun 17 2022 06:49 pm

 > Top Gun: Maverick has made $806.4 million so far.
 >
 > $ The Millionaire $

Well, there aren't many other good movies are there?

I did see this, and was thoroughly impressed.  A worth sequel that is free from the nonsense that Hollywood often puts in movies now.

In fact, this might even be better than the original.  Might be.

---
 ■ Synchronet ■ MiND'S EYE BBS - Melb, Australia - mindseye.synchronetbbs.org

Subject: Re: Top Gun: Maverick
From: Gamgee
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Entertainment
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:48 UTC
View all headers
-=> Boraxman wrote to The Millionaire <=-

 > Top Gun: Maverick has made $806.4 million so far.

 Bo> Well, there aren't many other good movies are there?

 Bo> I did see this, and was thoroughly impressed.  A worth sequel
 Bo> that is free from the nonsense that Hollywood often puts in
 Bo> movies now.

 Bo> In fact, this might even be better than the original.  Might be.

It was pretty decent, but I think the original was better.  This new
one's plot was pretty shallow, and the technical errors were FAR more
obvious (ridiculous, even).  Good entertainment once you overlook that.

.... If it weren't for Edison we'd be using computers by candlelight
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
 ■ Synchronet ■ Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL

1
rocksolid light 0.7.2
clearneti2ptor