From: cozmo@VERT/LUN (Cozmo)
To: Codefenix
Subject: Re: GO BROWNS!
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 08:55:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Sports
 by: Cozmo - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 08:55 UTC

Co> What a season it's been. Amazing how they managed to pull of as many
Co> wins as they have, considering all the injured players out!
Co>
Co> Hoping for two more wins and a playoff showing. Is that asking too much?
Co> :D

The Brownies are doing good this year even with the injuries. Hoping the Bills
can make the playoffs but I'm not expecting much from them.

Go Flaco!

|02-=|10Cozmo|02=-

.... Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/32)
* Origin: Lunatics Unleashed BBS

Re: GO BROWNS!

<6592F84B.362.dove-net2019@conchaos.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=108&group=DOVE-Net.Sports#108

From: codefenix@VERT/CONCHAOS (Codefenix)
To: Cozmo
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 12:37:15 -0500
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Sports
 by: Codefenix - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 17:37 UTC

Re: Re: GO BROWNS!
By: Cozmo to Codefenix on Mon Dec 25 2023 08:55 am

Co>> Hoping for two more wins and a playoff showing. Is that asking too much?

Co> The Brownies are doing good this year even with the injuries. Hoping the
Co> Bills can make the playoffs but I'm not expecting much from them.

Feels good seeing them clinch a playoff spot. Will be fun to see how far they get!

Good luck to your Bills! May the best team win!

|01<|09co|03d|11e|15ƒ|11e|03n|09ix|01>|07

....The house of Lords is the British Outer Mongolia for retired politicians.
---
■ Synchronet ■ -=[ ConstructiveChaos BBS | conchaos.synchro.net ]=-