From: jimmy.anderson@VERT/OTHETA (JIMMY ANDERSON)
To: ANDEDDU
Subject: Re: EVIL
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 04:49:00 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
 by: JIMMY ANDERSON - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 04:49 UTC

-=> ANDEDDU wrote to JIMMY ANDERSON <=-

> Ever read Hal Lindsey's book "Satan is alive and well on planet Earth?"
>
> I read it years ago, and it stands true today as well!

AN> No. I have checked it out on Amazon though and it looks like an
AN> interesting read. I'll add it to my list! If you believe in God then
AN> you will know that Satan is alive and is the ruler of Earth... Earth
AN> being part of the kingdom of Hell.

Haven't heard of Earth being part of Hell's kingdom, but I do believe
that Satan is the 'prince of the Earth.'

.... Federal Law prohibits the removal of this tagline
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
■ wcQWK 8.0 ≈ Omicron Theta * Cordova, TN * winserver.org

Re: EVIL

<621A6971.6388.dove-religion@amstrad.simulant.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=15&group=DOVE-Net.Religion#15

From: andeddu@VERT/AMSTRAD (Andeddu)
To: JIMMY ANDERSON
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 10:54:57 +0000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
 by: Andeddu - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 10:54 UTC

Re: Re: EVIL
By: JIMMY ANDERSON to ANDEDDU on Wed Feb 23 2022 11:49 am

> Haven't heard of Earth being part of Hell's kingdom, but I do believe
> that Satan is the 'prince of the Earth.'

I meant that with Satan being the prince of this world, Earth thereby becomes
part of the kingdom of Hell. I mean, I don't know if there is a neutral
realm... as, if Heaven can never have a place on Earth then surely we are
living in hell, i.e. Hell on Earth.

---
■ Synchronet ■ BBS for Amstrad computer users including CPC, PPC and PCW!

Re: EVIL

<62DB499B.53.dove-religion@mindseye.synchronetbbs.org>

 copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/dovenet/article-flat.php?id=18&group=DOVE-Net.Religion#18

From: boraxman@VERT/MINDS3 (Boraxman)
To: JIMMY ANDERSON
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 04:06:35 +1000
Newsgroups: DOVE-Net.Religion
 by: Boraxman - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 18:06 UTC

Re: Re: EVIL
By: JIMMY ANDERSON to ANDEDDU on Wed Feb 23 2022 11:49 am

> Haven't heard of Earth being part of Hell's kingdom, but I do believe
> that Satan is the 'prince of the Earth.'

This kind of makes sense. When Satan tempted Jesus in the desert, Jesus's response is telling. It was the response of someone who acknowledged that he did indeed have power to grant dominion.

---
■ Synchronet ■ MiND'S EYE BBS - Melb, Australia - mindseye.synchronetbbs.org