Death, when unnecessary, is a tragic thing. -- Flint, "Requiem for Methuselah", stardate 5843.7

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (and not Windows, Linux, or Android)?

SubjectAuthor
* Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (and noRobin Goodfellow
+* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeAlan Baker
|`* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anallen
| +- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeRene Lamontagne
| `- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeAlan Baker
+* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeRabidHussar
|`* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeAlan Baker
| `* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeRabidHussar
|  +* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeAlan Baker
|  |`* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRobin Goodfellow
|  | +* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timesms
|  | |+- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeAlan Baker
|  | |+* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (annospam
|  | ||`* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRobin Goodfellow
|  | || +* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (annospam
|  | || |`- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRobin Goodfellow
|  | || `- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeAlan Baker
|  | |`- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRobin Goodfellow
|  | `* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (annospam
|  |  `- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRobin Goodfellow
|  +- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRod Speed
|  `* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY timeJolly Roger
|   `- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRobin Goodfellow
+* Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRobin Goodfellow
|`- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anAndreas Rutishauser
`- Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (anRobin Goodfellow

Pages:12
Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (and not Windows, Linux, or Android)?

<andreas-83DDE9.08105513092021@news.individual.de>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=55355&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#55355

From: andreas@macandreas.ch (Andreas Rutishauser)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: Why is it that only iOS requires a mother-ship login EVERY time you boot (and not Windows, Linux, or Android)?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:10:55 +0200
 by: Andreas Rutishauser - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:10 UTC

In article <shm5fg$1an3$1@gioia.aioe.org>,
Robin Goodfellow <Ancient-of-Days@Heaven.Net> wrote:

> What am I missing by not having an account on the Samsung Galaxy Store?

why are you asking that two times on the iPhone newsgroup? Trolling as
usual?