Newsgroups: comp.sys.hp48
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 17:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: looking for manual for D'Zign Surveying Pac
From: edmundserge@gmail.com (Edmund Serge)
 by: Edmund Serge - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 00:14 UTC

On Monday, July 13, 2009 at 12:45:40 PM UTC-4, PremiumBlend wrote:
> On Jul 13, 12:58 am, justinkuo <jus...@jkuo.org> wrote:
> > I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
> > the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
> > business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
> > HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
> > D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contactedwww.softwarebydzign.combut have yet
> > to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
> > user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?
> >
> > I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. -- Justin
> Justin,
> I used D'Zign's Surveying Pac for many years and found it to be
> very useful. I'm sure you could give them a phone call and they
> would sell you a copy of the user's manual. If not, I could help
> you via email.
> Mark
Hi, I just bought an used HP 48GX with the D'ZIGN Surveying Pac, but I do not know how to use it, not even how to start the program, could you help me out please, thank you.

Re: looking for manual for D'Zign Surveying Pac

<e9ccc860-c49e-4e85-0a1f-1626bbd76744@scorecrow.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=50&group=comp.sys.hp48#50

From: 07.013@scorecrow.com (Bruce Horrocks)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.hp48
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 11:32:00 +0000
 by: Bruce Horrocks - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 11:32 UTC

On 06/11/2021 00:14, Edmund Serge wrote:

> Hi, I just bought an used HP 48GX with the D'ZIGN Surveying Pac, but I do not know how to use it, not even how to start the program, could you help me out please, thank you.

Does this help?
<https://literature.hpcalc.org/items/1275>

--
Bruce Horrocks