Re: Is there an iOS app similar to the Android WiFi Analyzer app?From: Robin GoodfellowNewsgroups:
Keeping Good Company
Fri, 27 Aug 2021 22:10 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
View all headers
nospam <email@example.com> asked
I can't outfit my iPad to do anything close to what my Android does
that's because you're stupid.
Well then, tell us where iOS graphical debuggers are on the Apple App Store.
what's stopping you from writing such an app that does exactly what you
want it to do?
other than the fact that you're incapable of leaning how, which just
means you would need to hire people who can.
We see nospam following the predictable path in increasing desperation...
1. First claim the imaginary functionality exists on the Apple App Store.
2. When that fails, say everyone else made Apple remove the functionality.
3. When that fails, say it's not Apple's fault - it's the developers' fault.
4. When that fails, say you should write all the app functionality yourself.
5. When that fails, accuse everyone telling the truth of being stupid.
6. What's coming up is the classic "ftfy" kindergarten rant from nospam.
All this because nospam _hates_ *to own an iPhone is to own a crippled OS*.