From: nospam.Flavio.Bessa@f188.n801.z4.fidonet.org (Flavio Bessa)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Crash Netmail
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 14:07:45 +1300
 by: Flavio Bessa - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 01:07 UTC

On 22 Apr 2024, Dan Clough said the following...
DC> Nope. The CRASH flag is not the same as, nor does it specify, the
DC> DIRECT flag. You need to have both set for the behavior you desire.

Well, I tried both, but the netmail keeps getting routed through 4:80/1. I
am starting to think that this is the expected behavior from Mystic.

Crash Netmail

<1713827700@f10.n154.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2062&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2062

From: nospam.Nicholas.Boel@f10.n154.z1.fidonet.org (Nicholas Boel)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Crash Netmail
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 18:15:04 +1300
 by: Nicholas Boel - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 05:15 UTC

Hello Flavio,

On Mon, Apr 22 2024 22:07:44 +0000, you wrote:

FB> Well, I tried both, but the netmail keeps getting routed through
FB> 4:80/1. I am starting to think that this is the expected behavior from
FB> Mystic.

The only other thing I could suggest, is to read the whatsnew.txt of the latest
A49 version, and see if something has been done about it. Otherwise, at the
moment, you could try to add them as a link to your system, with no password?

I thought there was something unfinished about unsecure connections, but it may
have been addressed in the latest alphas.

Regards,
Nick

.... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

computers / alt.bbs.mystic / Re: Crash Netmail